TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR may collects
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- may use 'cookies' and 'web beacons' to manage the User's status and verify the User's identity.
- may collect geophysical IP Address/browser information/other technical information for system and server administration.
- may collect other information relevant to surveys and offers.
Why TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR collects these informations
TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR requires these information to understand the User's needs and provide the User with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve this Website products and services.
- TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR may periodically send promotional e - mail about new products, special offers or other information which TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR thinks the User may find interesting, using the email address which the User has provided. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself to such promotional e mails through the link provided in every such e mail itself.
- From time to time, TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR may also use the User's information to contact the User for market research purposes. This Website may contact the User by email, phone, fax or mail. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself from to this too by sending an e mail to Info@medicalassistanceindia.com
- TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR may use the information to customize the website according to the User's interests.
With whom TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR shares the information.
As a thumb rule, TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR will not willfully disclose the User's Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under following conditions.
- When Information is forwarded to Service Providers to fulfill the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- When TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR is legally compelled to provide the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
This Website is committed to ensure that the User's information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR collects online. While TRANSPLANT COUNSELLOR strives to protect the User's personal information, it can not ensure or warrant total security of any information the User transmits over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability